Under Linux operating systems use the dmidecode command to check system BIOS information. The output from the dmidecode command include the BIOS version, Bios release date, BIOS vendor, BIOS language and other BIOS characteristics available on the system.
Type the following command as root
# dmidecode --type bios
SMBIOS 2.4 present. Handle 0x0000, DMI type 0, 24 bytes BIOS Information Vendor: Phoenix Technologies LTD Version: 6.00 Release Date: 10/13/2009 Address: 0xEA2E0 Runtime Size: 89376 bytes ROM Size: 64 kB Characteristics: ISA is supported PCI is supported PC Card (PCMCIA) is supported PNP is supported APM is supported BIOS is upgradeable BIOS shadowing is allowed ESCD support is available USB legacy is supported Smart battery is supported BIOS boot specification is supported Targeted content distribution is supported BIOS Revision: 4.6 Firmware Revision: 0.0
- How To Display All Cron Jobs On Linux
- Display motherboard information on Linux
- How To Install Subversion (SVN) Extension Working With PHP 5.3
- How To Setup Iptables Firewall For A Web Server On CentOS
- How Do I Fix “Host is blocked because of many connection error” In MySQL
- How To Start / Shutdown / Reboot Guest Operating Systems With virsh Command On KVM
- Repel port flood by CSF and IPT_Recent
- What is the role of this variables in php.ini file (expose_php – allow_url_fopen – register_globals) ?
- How Do I Block An IP Address On Linux Server ?
- How To Flush The Entire Contents Of Memcache Server