Q. Is there an easy way to recursively copy all files include hidden files in a directory to another directory?
A. Using rsync command is a better solution.
rsync -av --progress /source /destination
-a: Archive Mode
-v: Verbose Mode
–progress: Show progress during transfer.
Another solution, you may also use cp command and pattern matches, type the following command:
cp -R ./[^.]* /destination
- What is the role of this variables in php.ini file (expose_php – allow_url_fopen – register_globals) ?
- Rsync With A Non-Standard SSH Port
- Linux Password Protect Files
- How To Install Subversion (SVN) Extension Working With PHP 5.3
- How To Setup Iptables Firewall For A Web Server On CentOS
- How Do I Fix “Host is blocked because of many connection error” In MySQL
- How To Start / Shutdown / Reboot Guest Operating Systems With virsh Command On KVM
- Repel port flood by CSF and IPT_Recent
- How Do I Block An IP Address On Linux Server ?
- How To Flush The Entire Contents Of Memcache Server