To disable CTRL+ALT+DEL key is configured to use /etc/inittab file. Login as root and edit /etc/inittab file and remove ctrlaltdel entry.
Type the following command
# vi /etc/inittab
Find lines that read as follows
# Trap CTRL-ALT-DELETE ca::ctrlaltdel:/sbin/shutdown -t3 -r now
Delete or comment out line by prefixing “#”
# Trap CTRL-ALT-DELETE #ca::ctrlaltdel:/sbin/shutdown -t3 -r now
Save and close the file. Type command to reload /etc/inittab
# init q
- How To Disable Ctrl + Alt + Del On Ubuntu 11
- What is the role of this variables in php.ini file (expose_php – allow_url_fopen – register_globals) ?
- How Do I Block An IP Address On Linux Server ?
- Linux Shutdown Command
- How To Save/Restore Iptables Rules
- How To Install Ksplice on CentOS / RedHat
- How To Update Linux Kernel With Ksplice Uptrack
- How To Install Subversion (SVN) Extension Working With PHP 5.3
- How To Setup Iptables Firewall For A Web Server On CentOS
- How Do I Fix “Host is blocked because of many connection error” In MySQL