To disable the reboot action taken by pressing the Ctrl+Alt+Delete key combination, comment out the following line in the file /etc/init/control-alt-delete.conf.
Type the following command
# sudo vi /etc/init/control-alt-delete.conf
# control-alt-delete - emergency keypress handling # # This task is run whenever the Control-Alt-Delete key combination is # pressed, and performs a safe reboot of the machine. description "emergency keypress handling" author "Scott James Remnant
" start on control-alt-delete task exec shutdown -r now "Control-Alt-Delete pressed"
Change the following line
exec shutdown -r now "Control-Alt-Delete pressed"
#exec shutdown -r now "Control-Alt-Delete pressed"
Save and exit the file
- How To Disable Ctrl + Alt + Del On Centos / RedHat
- What is the role of this variables in php.ini file (expose_php – allow_url_fopen – register_globals) ?
- How Do I Block An IP Address On Linux Server ?
- Linux Shutdown Command
- How To Save/Restore Iptables Rules
- How To Install Subversion (SVN) Extension Working With PHP 5.3
- How To Setup Iptables Firewall For A Web Server On CentOS
- How Do I Fix “Host is blocked because of many connection error” In MySQL
- How To Start / Shutdown / Reboot Guest Operating Systems With virsh Command On KVM
- Repel port flood by CSF and IPT_Recent