What is Ksplice Uptrack?
Ksplice Uptrack is a subscription service that lets you apply 100% of the important kernel security updates released by your Linux vendor without rebooting.
Update Linux Kernel With Ksplice Uptrack
Ksplice updates are the same security and bugfix updates you would get from your Linux vendor, packaged in a special rebootless form. Type the following to apply updates (note it may take a few hours to get ksplice update as they upgrade their system after RHN releases kernel upgrades):
[root@lifelinux ~]# uptrack-upgrade
- How To Install Ksplice on CentOS / RedHat
- 10 lsof Command Examples
- Repel port flood by CSF and IPT_Recent
- How Do I Block An IP Address On Linux Server ?
- Linux Shutdown Command
- How To Disable Ctrl + Alt + Del On Centos / RedHat
- How To Extract RAR Files Under Linux
- Install RPM File On CentOS / RedHat
- Using yum command on CentOS / RedHat
- How To Install Subversion (SVN) Extension Working With PHP 5.3